PTA Global Diploma In Personal Training
PTA Global Diploma in Personal Training is the only course in the region that is recognised worldwide, including the USA and Canada. The diploma will qualify you to become a safe, competent and confident Level 2 & Level 3 (Europe Level 4) Personal Trainer. You will be able to work worldwide and create safe and effective goal based exercise programming for your future clients, give nutrition advice and be successful long-term in the fitness industry.
PTA Global Diploma in Personal Training allows you to be recognised by the following fitness industry registers: REPS UK, IC-REPS, E-REPS, REPS U.A.E, REPS Saudi, NCCA USA & Canada
WHY CHOOSE PTA GLOBAL?
The PTA Global Diploma in Personal Training is:
- A programming system with the first ever behaviour-based Program Design Tool filled with hundreds of pre-made, client-centred, 12-week periodised programs to match a client’s Goal, Style of training, and level of ability
- The first and ONLY Certified Personal Training Course done in collaboration with over 24 of the world’s most influential and progressive Health and Fitness educators
- The ONLY certification that teaches behaviour based programming, so you can train not just the human being not just the human body
- Unlimited life-long online education platform access (40 hrs of Videos, downloadable texts, notes and study guides)
- Exercise sciences with industry experts like Paul Chek (Digestion), Chuck Wolf (Muscular Systems), Dr. John Beradi (Nutrition) and many more…
- Functional Anatomy using Thomas Myer’s Anatomy Trains
- Metabolic training using energy system development technique
- Nutrition and body composition from the best in the industry
- The ONLY certification course that teaches you specific Business Development skills, Sales Techniques, and Marketing Strategies to build a client base quickly and effectively
- And the best part… You have unlimited access to online practice exams!
Anatomy, Physiology, Science, Exercise Programming, Nutrition, Movement System, Functional Anatomy, Client Screening, Fitness Assessment & Testing, Periodisation Principles, Motivation System & Neuropsychology, Special Population, Business & Sales, Marketing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Anyone who is looking to start a career in the health and fitness industry. (No pre-existing fitness qualification needed)
- Existing certified Personal Trainers who want to up-skill and learn the latest PTA Global systems, sciences and tools
COURSE DELIVERY & ASSESSMENT
Course material, Unlimited online education access to 65 hours of video, downloadable text, notes, study and video-based Q&A Course handouts to be given on the 1st day of the course.
• Step 1: Start your flexible 40-hour online learning. This can be done anywhere, anytime at the student’s own pace. This will give you unlimited access to 40hrs of Videos, downloadable digital manuals, powerpoint slides, activity sheets and study guide.
• Step 2: Attend your 60-hour PTA Global Live Workshop held at our world class, state of the art Fitness Institute. (Mid-week and weekend options)
• Step 3:
- Submit your completed coursework and periodised program design
- Attend your practical assessment
- Sit your final multiple choice theory paper